The Island Dream is a large spacious houseboat, and is the only houseboat on the Tweed River with six bedrooms, two bathrooms and solid walk around decks. No making beds in the lounge on this houseboat.
The upper deck has a BBQ, bench and sink with hot and cold water. A large outdoor setting, under a solid roof, just in case a few rain drops fall. Sun lounges and seating can be found at the front are of the upper deck for all you sun bunnies.
A great wide lower back deck, giving plenty of room for everyone to fish from. The back deck also has a fish sink with water, to clean up the days catch, ready for the BBQ. The back deck also has a duck board, and a good size ladder for climbing in and out of the boat with ease.
This houseboat is fully equipped, including all linen and towels.
Great for large groups, family get togethers or those of you that just like heaps of room.
Houseboat Features Include:
- Walk-around decks
- 6 separate bedrooms
- 3 bedrooms on upper deck (2 x doubles, 2 x singles)
- 3 bedrooms on lower deck (2 x doubles, 2 x singles) (No beds in lounge)
- Bed linen, bathroom towels, pillows and doonas included
- Large spacious living and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with 22oL Fridge/Freezer & 4 burner gas top/grill/oven
- Very large built-in eskee in living area
- 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet (1 on upper deck, 1 on lower deck)
- Colour television, DVD Player, CD Stereo (MP3, Bluetooth and iPod compatible)
- Piped music to the upper deck
- Electric anchor winch for raising and lowering the anchor
- Solid rails on both upper and lower decks to protect your privacy
- Staircase from lower deck to upper deck – not a ladder
- BBQ, outdoor furniture all under hard top roof
- Sunloungers for those sun lovers
- All windows insect screened
- Crab pot
- Fish cleaning sink with water on lower deck
- 240 volt power, can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers or video camera chargers
- Generator available if required
- Motor – 100 HP 4 stroke motor
Fuel, Security Bond, Outboard Motor Hire, Paddle board & Kayak Hire
- Fuel charge $33 per motoring hour of houseboat
- Security bond $1,000 – credit card imprint on day of departure
- Outboard motor hire – Weekend & Midweek $70, Week $85 – if required
- Paddle board & Kayak hire available for weekends, midweeks or 7 nights – call office for pricing
- Forty-five (45) days notice – refund in full, less administration fee of $50
- Forty Five (45) to Thirty (30) days notice – the deposit is forfeited, unless the boat is rebooked for full price.
- Thirty (30) days or less – deposit and balance of hire fee forfeited, unless boat is rebooked for full price.
- Xmas Week, New Year Week & Easter, 90 days notice is required, less than 90 days all monies are forfeited, unless the boat is re-booked for full price
- A $50.00 cancellation / administration fee will apply to all cancellations or transfer of bookings