Springtime is surveyed and licenced to carry 8 passengers, although she is an ideal houseboat for 2 to 4 passengers.
Springtime is a unique stylish houseboat with a separate double bed in the forecastle of the houseboat (underneath the front). Springtime is a split level houseboat with a 3/4 upstairs deck.
Houseboat Features Include:
- Separate double bed in forecastle – Linen supplied
- Couch in lounge converts to double bed
- Dining table converts to double bed and 1 single bunk at rear of houseboat
- Fully equipped kitchen with 4 gas hob/oven/grill
- Medium fridge/freezer Shower and toilet
- Colour Television and CD stereo with upstairs piped music
- IPod compatiable (bring lead)
- Fully carpeted 3/4 upstairs deck with BBQ and outdoor furniture
- Eskee on upper deck
- Electric anchor winch to raise and lower the anchor
- Windows insect screened
- Limited 240 volt power
- Motor – 40 HP 4 stroke Big Foot
Fuel, Security Bond, Outboard Motor Hire, Paddle board & Kayak Hire
- Fuel charge $25 per motoring hour of houseboat
- Security bond $1000 – credit card hold on day of departure
- Outboard motor hire – Weekend & Midweek $70, Week $85 – if required
- Paddle board & Kayak hire available for weekends, midweeks or 7 nights – call office for pricing
- Forty-five (45) days notice – refund in full, less administration fee of $50
- Forty Five (45) to Thirty (30) days notice – the deposit is forfeited, unless the boat is rebooked for full price.
- Thirty (30) days or less – deposit and balance of hire fee forfeited, unless boat is rebooked for full price.
- Xmas Week, New Year Week & Easter, 90 days notice is required, less than 90 days all monies are forfeited, unless the boat is re-booked for full price
- A $50.00 cancellation / administration fee will apply to all cancellations or transfer of bookings