Patricia is surveyed and licenced to sleep 7 passengers, but is ideal for 2 to 6 passengers.
Patricia is fully equipped for your requirements with walk-around decks and full upstairs deck with helm controls.
Houseboat Features Include:
- Walk-around decks – gives you that extra room and great for fishing
- Flybridge controls on upper deck so the skipper can enjoy the sites along the river
- Open plan living / sleeping – no separate bedrooms
- Permanent double bed with linen supplied.
- 2 x bunk beds, bottom bunk can open out to make a double bed.
- Couch in lounge converts to double bed
- All windows insect screened
- Fully equipped kitchen with 220L Fridge/Freezer, 4 burner gas hob/oven/grill
- Shower & toilet
- Colour television, DVD Player, CD player (MP3 & I-Pod compatible)
- Piped music to upper deck
- Electric anchor winch to lower and raise anchor
- Limited 240 volt power system – operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera, Ipads, laptops (no hairdyers)
- Fully carpeted upper deck with BBQ, outdoor table setting, sunlounge.
- Motor – 40 HP 4 stroke Big Foot
Fuel, Security Bond, Outboard Motor Hire, Paddle board & Kayak Hire
- Fuel charge $25 per motoring hour of houseboat
- Security bond $1000 – credit card hold on the day of departure
- Outboard motor hire – Weekend & Midweek $70, Week $85 – if required
- Paddle board & Kayak hire available for weekends, midweeks or 7 nights – call office for pricing
- Forty-five (45) days notice – refund in full, less administration fee of $50
- Forty Five (45) to Thirty (30) days notice – the deposit is forfeited, unless the boat is rebooked for full price.
- Thirty (30) days or less – deposit and balance of hire fee forfeited, unless boat is rebooked for full price.
- Xmas Week, New Year Week & Easter, 90 days notice is required, less than 90 days all monies are forfeited, unless the boat is re-booked for full price
- A $50.00 cancellation / administration fee will apply to all cancellations or transfer of bookings